Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yeah, it's a blog.

I post a lot on social networks, but I always feel weird piling a big ton of information into what's supposed to be a short status update. Also - I've had a lot of people asking me about my personal growth experiences over the past few years, and I wanted to dump it all in one central location where people could read it without spamming my G+ and Facebook feeds with personal things that a lot of people don't care about.

So, I am going to use this blog to share things that have helped me grow into the person I am striving to be. Cheesy as it may be, I hope it can help or inspire or at least give some insight into me as a person instead of just seeing the superficial presence that I share (profusely, I know) on the internet.

If you're here, and if you're reading, then welcome. Please comment and contribute as you see fit, I love to interact.

My next post will be an 'introduction', as it were - something to start from so I can explain how the Gina I am today grew from quite ordinary, often intensely flawed, roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment